LAUNCH of Motor Trade Road Risks Policy
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Motor Trade Road Risks policy underwritten by Aviva.
The introduction of this exciting new product further enhances our Commercial Motor portfolio. The policy is fully supported from quotation to renewal stage through our award winning TFP Solo system.
Our proposition provides, as you would expect from TFP Schemes and Aviva, an extensive offering for you and your clients featuring some fantastic benefits that include automatically:
- £50,000 cover for vehicles kept at home and/or business premises
- Split indemnity limits, any level from £2,500 to £50,000
- Up to 6 years NCB, with protected option
- Comprehensive cover including European SD&P use.
- "Yes Claim Bonus" excess reduction initiative
- Loss or theft of keys cover
- Comprehensive cover for towing or carriage of vehicles
- No exclusion when parked within 400 metres of premises
In addition to the standard generous benefits we are also able to offer a number of optional extras that include:
- Additional business use
- Accompanied demonstration cover
- Windscreen cover
For full information about the Motor Trade Road Risks policy please click on the following links:
Any new business written will contribute towards any Aviva deal you have in place.
Contact our dedicated Motor Trade underwriters if you wish to discuss the product offering or request a quote today via TFP Solo or call 029 2030 1030.
Thanks again for your continued support.